Sunday, March 4, 2012

Purple Eiffel Tower


Hello... Hope everything is well with everyone today.  The card above is my monochromatic Eiffel Tower.  I was in a purple mood.  The Eiffel Tower is a Darkroom Door stamp that I stamped in Dusty Concord ink on a cream panel.  It was paper distressed and then also distressed in Vintage Photo ink.  I then put it on a dk brown panel and tied with a ribbon.  The bottom layer is a Cuttlebug fleur de lis embossed panel of coredinations cardstock that was then sanded.  This was layered onto a dk brown panel to a cream card.  The edge of the card was distressed with Vintage Photo ink and the top layer was pop dotted.  There is a spray of gold Radient Rain on the Eiffel Tower but you can't see that very well.  But it does make it sparkle nice.
Well enjoy your day, and leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  It's always nice to get feedback.    

1 comment: