Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Birthday, Fish & Leaves

 
Hello again.  Here are two cards i made yesterday.  I was blog hopping and found a couple of cards that really struck me and i wanted to make them right away.  So i cased them from somewhere, just don't know from whom.  Sorry...

The fish is embossed so he doesn't get hidden behind the paint.  Learned the hard way.  The blue paint is twinkling H2O's.

The other card is the same three stamps all over.  On the left side i used an SU punch that is no longer available.  So there you go... couple of easy peasy cards.

Thanks for stopping by.  Also, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.  Have a great day!! 

3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant couple of cards. I love the swipe of ink of the first, and the lovely framing of the leaves on the second. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way the fish card turned out, so much movement and so cool. The embossing is a great touch. Your second card is perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete